Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Perfect Sunday


Today was a great day.

After church we went out for my first Mongolian BBQ, followed by a trip to our favourite Gelato shop, that has tons of dairy-free options for me.  After it started to rain, we jumped in the car and headed back home to snuggle on the couch and catch up on our myriad of television shows we love.  I made it only through a couple episodes before starting to fall asleep.  Nick picked me up and carried me to bed where I had a wonderful two-hour nap.  

When I got up around dinner, Nick had made us some burgers and our friend arrived who was going to the theatre with us.  We used our scene points to watch the new Godzilla movie.  I like to imagine that those particular scene points came from paying off our speeding tickets from our recent road trip, though I don't know that they actually came through onto the card that fast.  Let's just pretend anyway ;)

Now we're home for an evening of relaxing and tomorrow is a holiday!  Except that I work between 10:45 and 12:15 and then 4:00 and 5:45 and then again from 7:15 to 7:45.  Yes.... my plan to move all my piano students to the morning backfired and I ended up with them all scattered to the wind instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment