Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Daily Commute

I grew up in the country, so having to drive 45 minutes to the nearest 7-11 is not a foreign concept to me.  Now I live in the midst of the city and can walk almost anywhere I need to.  However, I work in the heart of a different city, so my daily commute gets a bit tedious.  It consists of a short walk, a bus, another short walk, a train, another bus, and then another short walk.  All in all, it take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes each way.  It also gives the me the pleasure of spending literally THOUSANDS of dollars on monthly transit passes every year, but THAT is another matter.

For today?  Just a few snaps I grabbed on my way home yesterday now that the days are starting to get a bit longer.  Having some fun with long exposures on bumpy buses!






1 comment: