Friday, February 28, 2014

February Contest Entry

I've been running this great FaceBook group of about 60 photographers who are all working on personal 365 projects together.  I thought it would be a neat idea to have monthly themes and competitions to help motivate us through to the end of the year, and was working with our personal budget to see how I could afford to do this for the girls.  Then along comes my husband with a genius idea that resulted in a couple emails back and forth with a community I am a part of online, and a terrific outcome!  ClickinMoms generously agreed to partner with us and sponsor our monthly competitions with awesome prizes!  Honestly, this community has been the BEST thing to ever happen to my photography from the networking, to the forum, to the workshops.  To have them agree to sponsor us was just the icing on the cake!

This month's theme is black and white, so this little guy will be my February contest entry .



4 comments:

  1. Hey the talking bird! How fun you where able to get a favourite on your last day ;-) ! Great black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Sometimes the most uninspired days turn out surprising!

      Delete
  2. Laura, you are fantastic for always organizing us! :D

    ReplyDelete